Search

Friday, May 18, 2012

I SEE...AscencioDominoXpoDIRT







The month of May: I have a solo exhibition at The house of Rising at Amsterdam ;

XPO_ DIRT

Illustrations, original sketches and a limited edition t-shirt (only25!) 
The illustrations I made are about transformation and surrendering to the process of creativity. When I start drawing, I come mostly from a disoriented maybe even agitated place, I get restless, I need to unleash, further in the process I have to fight habits, fears and doubts so the creation can flow and the transformation can rise, it's the only way that the drawing will tell me about my state of mind, level of understanding ..about me..I'll slowly fall into the state of chaos and childlike giggles where the pencil is an extension of my brain , heart, eyes and hand.
It was an hallucinogenic ride to create the spirit of the shirts, big thanx to the dream catchers, Debbie, Brett Russel, photographer of the shoot, and Diantha Rodrigues Pereira 


These are some beautiful photo's that give a great impression of the night. 

| XPO DIRT @ HOUSE OF RISING | http://www.hoopdoopmagazine.com/?p=1344

You can still get yo'self a shirt too ;-)




Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Follow ISEE JANEMARY